If you have trouble viewing web pages, the Social Security Administration has tips to assist you. Visit their web site, https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/. Some of these include:
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/browseAloud.html
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/keyboard_nav.html
- Magnify your screens https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/magnifyscreen.html
If you are deaf or have hearing disabilities, YouTube® provides tips for using screen readers for YouTube® videos: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/189278?hl=en&ref_topic=3014328
At Symphony Dental, we are committed to making our web site accessible to all of our clients, including those with disabilities that may require assistance, unless of course this requires an undue burden upon our business. Our web pages have been designed to meet or exceed current ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards.
Some of the files provided on this site are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Viewer by visiting: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Actions we have taken to make our web site more accessible include:
- Skip navigation at the top of each page – this allows visitors with audio screen readers to skip reading the top navigation links every time they click on a different page.
- Text descriptions for all links or buttons that contain links.
- HTML tags (‘alt’ tags or long descriptions) of all photos, images or visual material to provide a text equivalent of the content being visually displayed. Our web site is compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Visit https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/ to learn more.
If you have a disability and the format of any of our web pages or documents interferes with your ability to access information about us, please contact our office at phone (877) 257-0305 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.